How to choose jewellery for a lady you lovePresent buying is often a minefield for men who wish to buy something special for their wife, girlfriend or lover – Geronimo Jones is here to help make things easier. Jewellery is a precious yet personal thing. Similar to the choosing of a wallet or tie for a man – it can be fraught with danger with a more than reasonable chance of getting it wrong!
Here’s a useful guide that might help
- Jewellery – apart from rings – is an excellent option when looking for something really special as unlike buying underwear, shoes or clothing you don’t need to know the size! And almost every woman loves a new piece of jewellery.
- Take a note of the jewellery that the lady you wish to buy for already wears. This will give you an idea if she has a preference for silver, yellow, white or rose gold or even another precious metal such as platinum. Whilst we create the majority of our jewellery in English Sterling silver our studio in Hatton Garden can make most of our pieces in any other precious metal especially for her.
- Does she prefer something she can wear every day? If so, all our jewellery is designed to be worn this way. That said, our Masterpieces Collection is perfect for that extra special birthday or anniversary and more likely to be for special occasional wear. We try to be able to offer an option for every scenario.
- Is ethical production important to her? The Trader Collection Precious Metal Beaded Bracelets may be just the answer. And these bracelets look fabulous worn together (stacked) so giving you future gift ideas!
- Does the woman you are shopping for like to be original and like something a little different or is she more classically conservative? Either way, you’ll find something to meet every taste at geronimojones.com. Geronimo Jones jewellery and accessories aren’t found on the High Street and aim always to offer unique and beautiful jewellery you won’t find anywhere else!
Still not sure?Don’t worry our helpful team are more than happy to advise you and of course if necessary help with exchanges… and because we know that getting the wrapping right can be a nightmare too every piece is presented in its own jewellery bag and boxed ready to give. You can even give us a message for a handwritten label if you like or send us your own. Geronimo Jones – we’ll help bring delight not disaster to your present giving!
Trackback from your site.